Friday, July 17, 2009

Exercising Like Crazy

I had a doctor's visit today and everything checked out pretty well. According to him, and it's just one doctor's opinion, I'm essentially in perfect health. So that's nice to hear.

I've actually lost the conviction I had as a kid that nothing bad could happen to me, but with this kind of report maybe I wasn't too far off. I know what could happen now. Famous last words. Then my family, broken up over my sudden demise would go, Look at his last blog post. Nothing bad could happen to him. Struck down just like that.

To my family (after my demise), don't be so superstitious. No one's getting ready to strike me dead for having a tad bit of confidence. The doctor made me do it.

I had dropped off from doing very much exercise and he seemed to know I wasn't exercising as much. But I've resolved to be more faithful. So to that end I went to the exercise place and exercised like crazy tonight. It helped that I had some good music to rock out to, plus the confidence from my visit with him this morning. I went farther and faster than I have for a couple months.