Tuesday, May 18, 2010

this is written with Dragon 10

I feel very self-conscious right now because I'm dictating this blog post with a new program that I got that turns talking to text it's called Dragon 10. Since I'm not used to talking when I write something cursing is coming out a little more stilted.

Then add to that of the probable 80 very predictable situation where the program is not 100% accurate, probably mostly my fault, and I'm not always optimistic about the results.

Sally Sally perp burp him and Sally Perper per burp and hand me Sally Perper burp Perper burp Sally Prober were Sally Perper burp him and me went downtown to their rec center and that got into a big fisticuffs and started to R.@half until we all got downright drunk then the UH UH UH went to the library and feed on the post feed on the post repeat on the post I can't say I paid him the post a year and they did on the post they urinated on the post finally.

A couple of people saw us sitting there and were amazed at our addiction our addiction power in our diction.

They were amazed at our diction, our ability to speak in such a way that Dragon 10 recognized it.

Notice I am trying to say Decca should diction not addiction or anything about Decca.

I don't think that this will replace typing. LOL point! Point well taken he said point well taken, he said.

At this point in my life I'm looking out a window and I see a brick chimney standing tall except against the house of courses built right into the house because probably on the other side of it the people have a fireplace.

Him but this word go forth from henceforth even now and for ever -- world without end -- that we will bear any burden, specially those easy to bear, and so forth. I'm wind when the team got a big win will be lucky what they look well well I can't say what they would be Goldbergheaventhere is a Place on Earth called heaven and it's there that say it's true and if you don't believe it I'll tell you what to do is take a stand my friend and stand the pond lower rock and if you will not do it your pond scum you are pond scum.

There is no chalice like an old chalice, like a cold chalice to drink from.

The speaker gave a mighty peroration, with his oratory take lying the stars take lying the stars tickle Lane tickling the stars. What's a matter, don't you know the phrase to claim the stars, tickling the stars?