Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9:00 Should Be The Cut Off Time For Calls

I've had some things advertised in the paper, furniture, as I prepare for my move.

Last night I'd had a busy day and was tired, so I went to bed about 9:30. Then after 10 someone called me and woke me up, asking about the furniture. That's no good. I talked to her for a few minutes and then had trouble falling back to sleep. So I lay there until after 11, still not to sleep.

9:00 should be the cut off time for calls. I thought we had a kind of societal agreement about that.

I used to work at a place where we had to call a lot of people. We weren't selling anything. But 9:00 was thought of as the latest we would call someone. Since we were calling sometimes in different zones, it was sometimes overlooked that it would be 10:00 for some already. We got some complaints about it.