Thursday, April 22, 2010

I've Been Awake Since 3 Something

It's been another one of those days, as the pressures and joys of moving are coming together.

Everything built to its highest crescendo today, as it was the day to move the final things (except for the really final things, like the mattress we're sleeping on tonight in an otherwise empty house) into the truck. It all went along as it needed to, with some hired help who did a tremendous job.

I woke up in the middle of the night. This has happened a time or two lately. And I couldn't get back to sleep. So I got up a little after 4, then did some things, then got to work with the moving stuff. So now that it's almost 12 hours later, I'm getting sleepy.

One of these days, very soon, I'll have things back to normal.

There's some joys to it as well, as I said. One is seeing everything come together as it needs to.