Monday, November 23, 2009

Heath Bars

I usually have a craving for candy about once a week.

Yesterday it was for a very particular kind of candy, the Heath bar. I haven't had one of these for maybe years, a couple years maybe. But suddenly that's what I wanted.

Under the word "Heath" they're labeled "Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar." They have a real delicious toffee bar under the coating of chocolate. So they go from soft to hard in about five seconds. If you have the discipline to let the toffee melt in your mouth, you can get some lasting enjoyment out of them. But I don't usually have the discipline.

Like right now, I chewed a piece and it's already gone. Bad move!

By the way, this isn't a paid endorsement of any sort. I read about blogs that do that. So to be just up front, I am not a paid spokesperson. I have these two candy bars and I might not eat another Heath for another two years. The craving is not constant.