Sunday, October 18, 2009

No Twitter This Morning And Afternoon

That was a long time. Something like from 4 a.m. till (I dunno) 3 or 4 p.m., that either Twitter was down or something between here and there was down. It could be anything.

I got up and checked it like I usually do. A collection of people I don't know and won't know. It makes me wonder why (sometimes) I even waste my time on it.

I still haven't come up with an answer. But that's a good question for all this. Why not read the news, emails from family, family Facebook entries, and let it go at that? The rest isn't doing me any major good, that I know of.

Being off for all that time, I didn't get to Tweet anything. And I usually Tweet a few things. On one of my accounts I'm up over 900 Tweets, which is a lot to me. But being off, I didn't really miss it, and I didn't go and say anything once it came up.