Thursday, October 08, 2009

Severely Chilled And Sick Feeling

I ate too many chocolate chip cookies today. And I took a nap and tried to have another one with the remains of a Subway sandwich.

I got suddenly queasy, with a sore stomach. Nothing came of it, just a lethargic feeling of unease, like I was in a stupor.

Then I had to take the dog out and it's a moderately chilly evening. We got down the street and I had on my flimsy pants, even though I had on a winter coat. Suddenly I notice my legs getting chilled, then it hits me, that shaking.

I was going "Rrrruuuuhhh," that kind of uncomfortable growling sound you make when you want to be warm. The dog doesn't know about that, so she was getting uncomfortable. Had I suddenly turned into a werewolf?

We got inside and the dog was suspicious when I was trying to take off her halter, while I'm going "Rrrruuuuhhhh" and saying "Good girl." She pulls back. I had to reassure her.

I put a blanket on me and sat here in my winter coat for 20 minutes. Now I just have the blanket and feel closer to normal.