Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Windows 7 Computer

I'm loving my Windows 7 computer, a laptop. It's so fast. I've never had a fast computer and this one zips by. It has gargantuan memory compared to the old computers I've had all this time.

I have a computer at my office, extremely slow, and I use it too. Today I was using it, and there it was, grinding away, struggling to open Firefox (it also struggles to close Firefox) -- it struggles with everything. I got sick of waiting and pulled out my new computer. Even with the old one having a head start, the new one was better.

I like the indexing system a lot more than trying to find something on my previous Windows computers. I didn't realize that was there, so it was a pleasant thing to realize that I can now actually find something on the computer! Without having to go with Google Desktop.