Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The Red Book

I ordered a copy of "The Red Book," the long-awaited and frequently forgotten (be me) book by C.G. Jung.

I heard a guy give part of a lecture on this subject -- the subject came up in the course of his remarks -- one time a few years ago. I made a mental note of it, because he said it was expected to be published in the next few years or so.

Then I've checked around a few times in the last few years to see what kind of progress they were making, or rather to see if it was published and available. It never was.

Now all of a sudden I hear it came out in September and I didn't know about it. So I just discovered it a few days ago, that it was published.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting it. I read some of the reviews and the big article on the NY Times site about it, and it sounds very interesting.

I'm hoping to make many breakthroughs of my own with this big book. Not that I don't make plenty already. I certainly do. See you in Heaven!