Thursday, February 05, 2009

What I Learned Today

I was reading some stuff on American Idol, since I watch it.

Kelly Clarkson says she's not a lesbian. I had no idea this was an issue, but apparently some people have greater access to her than I. I wouldn't know how to find out stuff like this, but somebody can. She says she's never been in love, but does prefer boys. So there.

I wonder how old this information is. Maybe it's old but I just saw it. I say that because this same site said that Elliot Yamin's mother died, no details. So I looked it up at other sites and it turns out she died, must have been sometime in March 2008. I've really been out of the loop, I guess, since that's almost a year ago and I didn't hear a word about it. His family said they wanted privacy ... and as far as I'm concerned, they got it.

One of the other American Idol stars reported that he was gay. Which one? I'm thinking it said Clay. I wasn't watching it back then and don't know much about him.

David Cook's album went platinum, meaning a million units sold. That's interesting. I have it but have not heard much about it around. Have there been big hits off it, except for the coronation song? The fact that I don't listen to the radio means this is something else I don't know.

Taylor Hicks has a new single. I would like to have it. But probably won't buy it. Since if I buy whatever album would later come out, I don't want to buy the single twice. I haven't heard much about him. He seems to be an idol that American Idol never mentions.

Bikini Girl Kartrina something (Darrel?) was kicked off the show. Good riddance. She was worthless and shouldn't have been there in the first place. Entertaining in a drama queen way. That Tatiana is another one. Weird bird.