Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I Was That Close To 500 Posts

I know I'm going to get there, 500 posts. I thought I was there. I was, virtually.

I had 499 posts. Then I got to thinking, sometimes Blogger screws up and you get unnecessary "draft" posts, an earlier or later version of something else you wrote, that wasn't posted yet the master copy was.

So, curiosity killed the cat, they say. I decided to look, hoping against hope there wouldn't be any "draft" posts. Because, once again, I was at 499. One more would be 500, 500 years of posting, five centuries of blog entries, enough posts to put me back to the time of Christopher Columbus!

It turned out there was like six of these stinking "draft" posts, dropping me to 493, a significant downfall.

Death to tyrants. If you meet the tyrant on the road, kill him!