Thursday, April 09, 2009

A Golf Tee

Somewhere I was walking in the last few days I saw a white golf tee on the ground. I didn't pick it up.

I know there was a time in my life when I definitely would've picked it up. I don't know why I didn't. I should've picked it up just to be picking it up, so someone wouldn't come along and step on it. Or because it's litter. Or because maybe I could do something with it.

My memory is so bad at this moment that I can't even remember where it was. But there it was and I considered picking it up but not seriously enough to give it a second thought. Till now.

I'm usually pretty good about picking things up. But not pennies either. I didn't pick one of those up the other day.

I don't play golf so I don't really need a golf tee. But they might be fun to have around.