Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jim Cramer

I didn't watch the whole interview between Jon Stewart and Jim Cramer. I intended to, really. But I was watching at Huffington Post and they have some kind of periodic update of their page that happens automatically. So I'm a few minutes into it and the update came, wiping out the video. Nice!

I never got back to it. And now it's all over. Plus, as great as Jon Stewart is, I think I got the gist of it in those few minutes. He shamed Cramer and that's the message. CNBC was in cahoots with the wrong people, not looking out for their viewers' interests.

As for myself, I don't watch CNBC anyway, so I won't be leaving it. I've seen Cramer on a few shows, like on Hardball. I thought he was supposed to be a good guy. I was a little put off by him for being over critical of President Obama's plans. But that's no big deal. Now we find out though. He's the one with the shady history and presentations.

Good for Jon Stewart. Hopefully CNBC will change their sleazy ways.