Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harry Potter On Blu-Ray

We got the first five Harry Potter films on Blu-Ray.

I'm not a big fan. I've seen each movie one time, at the theater. But I was watching part of the first one on Blu-Ray and it looked really good. It looked better than it did at the theater, in fact. Which might be because I normally sit way too close -- the first row back then -- and have a hard time focusing on anything.

With the big TV and the crystal clear picture, it's quite enjoyable. So I saw part of the beginning, way up in fact to the time they're being sorted by the sorting hat and then going to their rooms. Then I stopped. And the next part I saw was toward the end, facing Professor somebody who is a host for the parasitic Voldemort, and Harry has to face him, blah blah blah.

Like I said, I only saw it one time. And I didn't remember any of this last part.

So it might be worth my while, assuming I have enough free time, to watch all these on Blu-Ray. I could do it. I don't know how but I think I could. I'm not good at sitting watching TV for prolonged periods of time.

Hermione is sure cute.