Monday, August 10, 2009

Liquid Vacuum Cleanr

I think Liquid Plumbr is spelled without an E in Plumber. So despite the spell check I believe that's right.

I need a Liquid Vacuum Cleanr, without the E if it's cool, to eat the hair, fur, dust bunnies, and general debris from my sweeper.

It was reported today that the vacuum cleaner wasn't working again. Which means hinting around that we go get a new one. It seems like this comes around every couple years. Then another dead vacuum goes to the cemetery in the basement or garage, wherever they are now.

But we were digging around in it. There are some inaccessible places, since I couldn't figure out how to dismantle it entirely. So I was sticking a wire down the hole, with a hook. Then a brush thing with a wire. And I was getting out wads of hair, fur, etc., but I don't think I got everything.

What we need is something to pour in it, without destroying the motor of course, which would be the problem every time.