Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Hit The Exercise Place Tonight

The doc wants me to exercise more ... so I am. I haven't exactly been pressing it, but I did go tonight.

I wasn't the sweatiest person there. I wasn't the more unhealthy looking there either. So that made me feel more than adequate.

There I was ... on the elliptical, with my headphones and iPod.

Later I was on the weight thing, where you pull down the bar, and it's all attached to some weights. They have a multitude of mirrors on the wall, so you can see yourself from odd angles. I was looking at the weirdest angle of me, thinking, there I am. Also thinking, just to look at me, you can't tell what I'm thinking or listening to. Just a guy pulling on a weight, maybe a blank slate.

But of course closer to home, in my own head, I knew it all!