Monday, September 07, 2009

The Day You Were Born

Is anyone as sick to death of the various Facebook activities as I am?

Here's one that's a new low. "What does your day of birth say about you?" Example, if you were born on a Friday, what personality traits do you have based on that single fact?

So what are we saying? There's only seven categories of personality traits? Because, unless I'm off in my calculations, there's only seven days in every week.

One of my "friends" wasted her time taking this important test. And since she was indeed born on a Friday, here's what is true of her:
- Wise and humble.
- Inspiring character.
- Creative bent of mind.
- Fun to be with.
- Loyal lover.
- Good looker and great dresser.
Why precisely any of this would be true because she was born on a Friday, I don't have a clue.