Monday, March 15, 2010

I Was Beware Of The Ides Of March

I made it through most of the day successfully. There's still an hour and a half to go till midnight. But no one's stabbed me yet.

I was looking for my thin copy of "Julius Caesar" today but never could find it. I have one of Shakespeare's thicker editions but I didn't want to cart it with me. (I'm traveling). I thought I could read parts of it in my free time. But it's just as well. I didn't have any free time today.

It'd be both a great day ... and a terrible day to be stabbed. Great because it is the Ides of March. Terrible because no one wants to be stabbed.

Hey, you know what? I was stabbed today, because a nurse was giving me Step 2 of a TB test. So she did stab me in my arm! That's my stabbing story. There was a stabbing pain.