Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's A Joy To Write This

I have some level of contentment tonight. Maybe it helps that I was just out for a really decent meal.

(I have some future anxiety coming up, but I'm trying to put it out of my mind, to keep my contentment going.)

I decided to check out some streaming radio stations on iTunes. They're playing a Jimi Hendrix song, "Look Over Yonder," (suddenly it's ended), so that was nice.

It's a joy to write this, to write anything. To add to the noosphere. Am I really adding to the noosphere, though, or is the noosphere actually set and I'm just manifesting something from it? Good question, thanks.

Some nights I have a hard time with it. But those times I'm not into the stream of consciousness like a person ought to be. Even my fingers are unusually warm tonight. The free music, the Snuggie I'm wearing, the meal, all is right with the world at this moment. (Except for the future anxiety thing.)

Treat your life as an adventure ... anyway. It's not set exactly what you need to do in perpetuity. You never can tell the next thing, so be open to it.