Thursday, January 29, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

It suddenly occurred to me that I have a doctor's appointment in the morning. It's one of those ones where I'm not supposed to eat anything after some particular time, maybe 6 p.m., I don't know for sure. Fasting, they call it. Which means I'll be super hungry tonight. Without the fasting rule, it wouldn't bother me as much.

If everything goes OK tomorrow, I'll be off the three month visit cycle and on to a six month cycle. That means the last couple times things have been going OK. So I'm happy about that and hope to keep it going tomorrow. I haven't been especially good when it comes to food and I haven't been especially bad. I just eat like normal. Except recently I've had eggs like three or four times a week, so I don't know if that'll show up as something bad. And bacon almost every morning, microwaved.

I feel about the same weight as usual, so hopefully that won't be an issue. And I've been exercising more or less faithfully, so I'll probably do OK on that.

Still, it's a drag to go to the doctor. The blood work, a terrible feeling. Peeing in a cup, probably, not a good thing, in my opinion.